Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Queen not-so-Mum


Once upon a time, in a long ago age, there was a phrase that was common and men far and wide quoted it to one another -- though, even back in those days of yore, men knew the phrase was an Untruth.

"A Man's Home is His Castle" was the phrase; and today, those words seem ancient and have the ring of some kind of Olde Joke.  In my home, for instance, I have no illusions that I'm Lorde of any Castle. I live in a house with three females: One of the human variety,  and two canines.  And I am most definitely Number Four in the line of succession to the throne.

Even Leah -- who is MY Faire Lady -- is not Queen of this castle.

No, the Royal Majesty here be Miss Pax, whose pictures I doth post today.

Everything revolves around Miss Pax, Queen of every rug that must be shed upon, every pile of bedding  that requires rearranging, every window that needs nose-smudging.

"Woo-woo-woo," proclaimeth the Queen.

ALL HAIL QUEEN PAXIE!!!